UK Stove Fans 334 | 4 Blade Stove Fan
- 1350 RPM Max (Average 1167 RPM)
- Height 187mm, Width 180mm
- Optimum burn (300°C) ft/min (CFM) 330 (90)
- Increases your stove efficiency by up to 33%
- Effectively circulates warm air across the room
- Heat powered
- Low 50°C starting temperature
- Fan speed automatically varies with temperature
- Super quiet operation
- Constructed from anodised aluminium
There is a safety strip on the base of the fan which gently lifts the base of the fan away from the stove surface to prevent it from overheating and damaging the motor. The safety strip will then lower the fan back to the stove surface when the stove decreases to the maximum operating temperature.
Note: Must be placed at least 4″ from the flue pipe.
Barcode number – 5060512530025