UK Stove Fans T84 | Twin 4 Blade Stove Fan
- 1970 RPM Max (Average 1655 RPM)
- Height – 138mm, Width 205mm
- Optimum burn (300°C) ft/min (CFM) 380
- Increases your stove efficiency by up to 33%
- Circulates warm air across the room
- Fully heat powered
- Low 50°C starting temperature
- Fan motor speed automatically adjusts to the temperature of your stove
- Very quiet operation
- Constructed from anodised aluminium
There is a safety strip on the base of the fan which gently lifts the base of the fan away from the stove surface to prevent it from overheating and damaging the motor. The safety strip will then lower the fan back to the stove surface when the stove decreases to the maximum operating temperature.
Note: Note: Must be placed at least 4″ from the flue pipe.
Barcode number – 5060512530148